Exablox Showcases Software-Only Version of its Scale-out Object-Based Solution at Dell World 2015
Exablox Demonstrates the Flexibility and Portability of its OneBlox Software Running on Dell PowerEdge R730xd
SUNNYVALE, Calif., and AUSTIN, Texas – October 21, 2015 – Exablox, the award-winning company reimagining storage, will demonstrate the flexibility and portability of its OneBlox software as part of the Future Ready Enterprise in the Solutions Showcase at Dell World, being held at the Austin Convention Center. For the first time, Exablox showcases its software running on hardware other than its own OneBlox appliance. Exablox has deployed its unique scale-out storage on Dell PowerEdge R730xd including the entire suite of enterprise software: compression, deduplication, continuous data protection and remote replication that Exablox customers have come to rely on.
- • Exablox’s scale-out storage enables IT organizations to adapt effortlessly to the accelerating and unpredictable data growth.
- • Inline deduplication and compression dramatically improves storage utilization, and customers typically see data reduction ratios of 6:1 providing more than 1 PB of effective storage in a Ring.
- • OneSystem, Exablox’s cloud-based management and reporting service, enables IT organizations the flexibility to administer and gain insight into their storage infrastructure from any browser anywhere in the world.
- • OneBlox’s continuous data protection protects information with unlimited snapshots, enabling IT organizations and end users to recover information from nearly any point in time.
- • For IT organizations requiring an additional level of data protection, OneBlox Rings can efficiently remotely replicate only the compressed and deduplication information over any distance.
Exablox delivers a powerful storage solution enabling organizations to scale-out storage instantly and non-disruptively, without reconfiguring applications. OneBlox is an enterprise-class, scale-out solution available at a fraction of the cost of legacy NAS solutions. With zero configuration for nearly every major storage task, OneBlox delivers a flexible, plug-and-play storage solution that enables organizations to efficiently scale capacity and satisfy changing application storage requirements.
Exablox is the award winning company reimagining storage. Exablox solves businesses’ runaway storage costs and information management nightmares by providing a cloud-managed, scale-out object-based solution that is affordable and easy to use. OneBlox is an inclusive storage offering that combines an elegant hardware architecture and integrated, enterprise-grade software, including inline deduplication, compression, continuous data protection and disaster recovery. Founded in 2010, Exablox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and backed by leading Silicon Valley venture firms and strategic investors. Visit Exablox online at www.exablox.com and join the conversation at www.twitter.com/exablox.
+1 (925) 271-8215